The Ripple works with the community to offer a range of services for people young and old in the Restalrig area of North East Edinburgh.
Hub Grub Cafe
Our community café offers tasty affordable food, hot and cold drinks and somewhere sociable for you to meet and eat.
- Lunch Club for Older People – Two delicious and nutritious courses, plus tea and coffee and biscuits. Door to door transport available. Monday to Friday £3.25 per day, 45p for the bus.
- Exercise for Everyone – Suitable for men and women of all ages. Just turn up. Wednesday 10am – 10.45am £2.50 per session
- Healthy Hub Walking Group – Join in our free walks to meet new friends, improve your fitness and discover local landscapes and places of interest. Thursdays 9.15am & 10am
- Boxercise – Boxing moves combined with circuit training suitable for Boxercise beginners. Wednesdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm £4 per session.
- Ripple Project Friday Club – Friendly social club for older people. 1pm to 3pm £1
- The Knitting Network – All ages and abilities welcome. Tuesdays 2pm – 3.30pm 50p
- Write On – Be inspired and enjoy writing. See Speaker for course dates when running. FREE
- Parent/Carer Toddler Group – Plenty of toys and activities for the under 5’s Tuesdays 9.30am to 11.30am McLaren Halls, 48 Restalrig Road South. £1
- Listening Place – A free and confidential service offering one to one sessions with a trained listener.
- Restalrig Benefits Advice – Appointments available at the Hub.
- Council Tenants Rent Advice and Housing Support Surgery – Drop-in for help with rental issues or arrears.
- The Speaker Your community newspaper keeping the community informed and engaged with local news and events and delivered to 6,500 homes in the area.
Youth Services at The Ripple Project, providing a range of Services supporting young people in the local community
- Girls Only Drop In
- Ripple Buddies Project
- Ripple Xpress
- ROSP Drop In Youth Café
- Detached Streetwork
- The Buz Bus
- Young People’s Sexual Health Service